PADI Dive Courses
Learn to dive or get advanced diver training in Phuket
Learning to dive is one of the most exhilarating experiences you will ever have. For us it was a life changing experience and we hope we can pass that excitement to you too. If you want to learn to dive or continue your diving education we have the PADI courses for you.
Phuket dive course price list
|Discover Scuba Diving (DSD)||4,900 baht||1 day on the boat|
|Scuba Review Boat||4,900 baht||1 day on the boat|
|PADI Scuba Diver||10,000 baht||2 days|
|PADI Open Water Diver||18,000 baht||4 days|
|PADI Referral||5,000 baht – 10,000 baht||2 days on the boat|
|PADI Advanced Diver||12,900 baht||2 days on the boat|
|PADI Rescue Diver||15,000 baht||3 days|
|PADI EFR||6,000 baht||1 day classroom|
|PADI Nitrox||1 day on the boat|
|Underwater Photo||1 day on the boat|
|Peak Performance Buoyancy||1 day on the boat|
Beginner dive courses – get your PADI in Phuket
Phuket is one of the best places in the world to learn to dive.
- Our professional PADI dive instructors adhere to PADI’s internationally recognized standards.
- We use new and top brand dive equipment.
- A dive course can be just a one day intro with no certification. Or a two day Scuba Diver certification course. Or the most popular learn to dive course, PADI Open Water Diver certification.
- You can start your training online before you arrive, PADI has industry leading online learning tools.
- If you have already started your course at another dive centre we can complete your course here in Phuket, just bring your referral paperwork with you.
PADI = Professional Association of Diving Instructors.
- PADI is the leading scuba diving training agency for scuba diving in the world. with over 6,000 dive centres in over 170 different countries. So you can be sure your certification will be recognized wherever you go to dive.
- PADI has over 50 different courses. Training standards are the same all over the world, only local conditions vary.
Beginner dive courses options:
PADI Continuing Education courses
Improve your scuba skills with Phuket SCUBA Divers.
If you’ve been caught by the diving bug then it could be time to go beyond open water training and take your diving to the next level.
There are two ways to improve your diving. The best way is simply to dive more. In Phuket we have day trips running every day and liveaboards departing most weeks. The other way to improve as a diver is to take continuing education dive courses.
The next step after the Open Water course is the PADI Advanced diver course. It will improve some skills you’ve already learned and introduce some new ones, like diving deeper, diving on wrecks, nitrox diving, night diving and much more. The great thing about the advanced course is that there is no classroom time, just diving.
PADI also has a whole host of specialties that you can train for, depending on your interests. The most popular specialties are Enriched air nitrox (which will increase your bottom time), peak performance buoyancy (which will help you conserve air and look cooler underwater), and underwater photography (so you can share your passion with friends and family).
Your PADI con ed course options:
- PADI Advanced Diver
- PADI Rescue Diver
- PADI Enriched air Nitrox
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Underwater imaging
- PADI Divemaster
PADI dive course progression